I know, you’re saying to yourself, “Oh shit, what has Don done now??”. Well, he won one of those damn award things, and has passed the thing on to me, amongst a few others. It’s not that I’m not grateful, it’s just that I totally suck at passing these things on. There are numerous blogs I try to keep up with, and many deserving of awards, but when it comes to all the pasting of links, and making up questions, I get lazy! Actually, it’s more the fact I have a limited amount of time in each day, and I choose to get my whopping 5 hours of sleep as opposed to handing one hour over to typing up shit for a blog award. I know, sounds quite superior and bitchy of me, doesn’t it?
Seriously, I do appreciate it so much when a fellow blogger passes on an award to me. It’s nice to know that Don enjoys chuckling over my “relationship train wrecks” so much, that he felt I needed an award! Words hurt Don. I am officially teary-eyed over here now. Just kidding. I do kind of feel like punching you in the throat though. Just kidding about that too. If you haven’t checked out Don of All Trades, get your ass over there and do so! Not only does he help keep the mean streets free of crime, (I think maybe he has a night gig as Batman) he is also one funny mother fucker, who every once in awhile will throw a story in that tugs at your heart strings and makes you tear up a bit.
Without further adieu, I will now answer the questions Don has asked of his nominees, because I know he’s dying to know more about what makes this Fat Bottom Girl’s milk shake bring all the boys to the yard!
So now here are 11 questions for my nominees:
- If you could introduce your husband or boyfriend to someone and had to tell his occupation during the introduction, what would you want that occupation to be? That Magnum uses his penis to make the molds for their XL condoms.
- Pancakes or waffles? Waffles all the way!! Pancakes are fucking syrup suckers that piss me off! There’s never enough syrup for a damn pancake, regardless how much syrup you put on there. WTF?
- Favorite professional sports team? Ummm. . . .no. I have much better things to do with my time than to worry about shit like that. I do know the Royals seem to be starting out the season rather well though.
- City in the USA not named New York, Boston, LA, Dallas, Chicago or Miami that you’d like to visit? Right now my list includes Austin, New Orleans, and Savannah.
- Vacation time! Where do you go if it can be anywhere? Someplace with beaches and clear blue water.
- What’s a regret you have that sometimes eats at you? That I pissed away my voice. I loved singing, and was pretty good at it at one time, but just let it fall by the wayside.
- You can change one thing about your husband/boyfriend. What is that thing? It would be nice if he were more spontaneously affectionate. He’s not very touchy-feely, and outside of the bedroom there’s limited physical contact besides a slap on the ass once in awhile.
- When’s the last time you were drunk? Last weekend?? lol
- What would you do for a Klondike bar? I think the better question is, what wouldn’t I do for a Klondike bar??
- If you could…if Jesus insisted that you murder one person, who would it be (I’m excluded please) – The man who molested my daughter. That was an easy choice.
- Best thing you’ve ever eaten? I’m kind of a foodie, so I can’t answer this one without making a list a half mile long!